Cepacol Lozenge Xstr Cherry 16ctApril 11, 2020
Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion Am 3 ozApril 11, 2020
Cepacol Antibacterial Mouthwash, Gold – 24 Fl Oz – Multiprotection Antigingivitis Antiplaque Oral Rinse
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $40
- We ship anywhere in the US & Canada.
- If you want this product in other size/color then pls enter product name in Search Bar given on top to find all available variations for this product.
Cepacol Antibacterial Mouthwash Kills the germs that cause bad breath, reduces plaque and freshens breath. Cepacol Mouthwash is the #1 Brand in hospitals* and is great for daily oral care, or as directed by your doctor for a clean slate.
- Other Information: This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing. Store at room temperature (68-77 degrees F) (20-25 degrees C). Protect from humidity. Misc: CPC-antigingivitis/antiplaque oral rinse. Kills germs that cause bad breath. Antibacterial (kills germs that cause bad breath). Reduces plaque. Freshens breath. No. 1 brand in hospitals. Contains FD&C Yellow 5.
- Antibacterial multi-protection mouthwash
- #1 Brand in hospitals
- Reduces plaque and freshens breath
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
- CPC – antigingivits and antiplaque oral rinse
Directions: To Open: Squeeze both raised finger pads on cap and continue to squeeze while turning. To Close: Turn cap until it locks completely. Adults and children 12 years of age and older, vigorously swish 20 milliliters or rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Children 6 years to under 12 years of age, supervise use. Children under 6 years of age, do not use.
Active Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride (0.05%). Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol (14% v/v), Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Eucalyptus Oil, Polysorbate 80, Methyl Salicylate, Cinnamon Oil, Peppermint Oil, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Anhydrous, Menthol, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Yellow 5.
Warnings: Other warnings: Stop use and ask a dentist if gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks; you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth (these may be signs of symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease). Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed seal over cap is torn or missing.
OTC Superstore is a leading wholesale supplier of Cepacol Mouthwash Gold 24 oz.
Secure, Fast, Safe, and Easy Ordering of all OTC Products. We ship anywhere in the US & Canada.
100% SECURE CHECKOUT BY PAYPAL