At Otcsuperstore.com, our goal is to make sure customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. We will gladly accept returns providing that goods are returned in their original packaging, in salable condition within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
We cannot accept returns where the item has been opened or used unless it is damaged or defective. We also reserve the right to refuse refunds on personal use products for any reason. Special orders (in excess of $500.00) are subject to a 50% restocking fee. Cancellation fees prior to shipment are subject to a restocking fee for special orders as well.
- We provide free return shipping if we have provided you with an incorrect, damaged or defective item. Otherwise, a return shipping fee will apply (in addition a refund of only the product price not including the initial shipping charge will be credited).
- For any returns coming from Canada for any reason, customers will have to pay return shipping fees.
- There are a 15% restocking fees for voluntarily returned items that are opened, used, or no longer in salable condition (unless an order is in excess of $500.00, which is considered special order, in which case there is a 50% restocking fee)
- We do not refund shipping charges if you refuse to accept packages sent. Please email OTC Superstore Customer Care ([email protected]) to arrange for the return of products ordered.
- Any package that is refused or undeliverable due to insufficient address is also subject to a refund-less shipping.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
OTC Superstore, LLC
24025 Research Drive,
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335,
For any product that is damaged or defective, please have the following information handy:
Your Order Number
The Damaged or Defective Item
Your preference for Refund or Replacement
Contact Us to expedite the return in the most appropriate manner.
We are open from Monday to Friday.
E-Mail us at [email protected] please include “RETURN” and the order number in the subject line.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.